Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Volleyball Fun!

One of the best parts of working for our church is the ability to take part in school activities. One activity Samantha and I really love to help out at is the Christian school games. It is so much fun to cheer on the kids. 

Going to these games has allowed us to develop a close relationship with the kids, and offered many mentoring opportunities.

 For this game Samantha and I were the official score keeper and scorebook keeper. It was a lot of fun to be side by side with her. It's always a lot of fun to have her by my side. :-)



 Because Samantha is a graduate of the Christian school, she has a lot of insight. When she was in school they had one of the best teams in the school district. Below is a picture of that team, taken from the Alumni Game earlier this year.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing.. loves from soraya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, games are fun to go to, although I have never had to keep score, lol! Look like y'all had fun, though.:)

    { BTW, I think it is AWESOME that the girls are wearing skirts while they play. The Christian school around where I live lets their girls wear to-the-knee basketball shorts. I am not condeming those that wear pants, but I think a skirt says a LOT}

    In Christ,
    Rebecca
    {sorry for the long comment}

    ReplyDelete