Sunday, April 1, 2012

What Have We Been Up To?


Valentines Day
This valentines day, Samantha and I stayed in and made a home made pizza and salad. It was nice just being able to be stay home and have a sweet date night.

After enjoying our pizza and salad, we settled in to watch the season premere of 19 Kids and Counting.

I am amazed at how some of the sweetest times of our marriage have been around what some would call "boring".

I will never get past the feeling of walking in our house, and hearing the words "Hi Honey, welcome home!"

Yup life is good!




Had our One Year Wedding Anniversary!
Can you believe that its already been a year? We had a lot of fun on our anniversary. We were able to relive the day of our wedding in several ways.

Dinner at cracker-barrel!


Had fun at a Gas station/deli/grocery store/bakery called
Latitudes

We stayed at the same hotel as on our wedding day!



 We shared the top tier of our wedding cake! It was surprisingly good, no freezer burn.







The in the morning we had a wonderful breakfast!



Baby is Growing
As for the progress of our baby and mama. Well they are doing good. Mama morning sickness has finally gone away,which is making things a lot more fun.

We also get to find out what we are having tomorrow!

What do you think it will be? BOY? GIRL?

Each time we see the image of our little baby, it sends chills up my spine. It makes the whole thing more real. As I look at Samantha and the changes that are happening to her I realize there is a baby in her. But when I see the images, the realization goes from, "a baby" to "our baby".


What a blessing and what a great responsibility. I am truly humbled.

I am so in love with Samantha!

3 comments:

  1. Happy first anniversary!

    I'm going to guess A GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comgrats on your anniversary and the new little one! Excited for ya'll!!! Im gonna guess its a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone I know that is expecting is having a girl. SOOO...I'm gonna take a chance and say you two are gonna have a strong handsome baby boy! :-)

    Congrats on celebrating your 1 year anniversary. It's such a blessing from the Lord!!!

    Blessings!!!!

    ReplyDelete